Tuesday, July 24, 2012

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT: Connie Wilson

NORTHERN LIGHTS: Natural Order
From the outside, Carrington Levesque looks like she's got it all. She just got back from a dream vacation, her boyfriend is the All American Boy Next Door and she got a hot new car to start out her senior year in. It does look like things just might go her way for once What people don't know is, looks really can be deceiving.

When the new guy in town Eli Warren keeps popping up everywhere she turns around, she hears that he's bad news and tries to stay away from him. But the harder she tries, it seems the more they're thrown together. Little does she know, he may become her only way to finding out the truth about a past that's been evading her.







Learning The Hard Way

Aeryn Davis was a good girl. A good girl that made the wrong choice. And now, she was a single mother at the age of seventeen. With her ex boyfriend off living life like he didn't have responsibilities, she was stuck.

Until she met D'Angelo Sterling. A handsome older football player that offered her a way to forget about her problems. When they get a little closer than they originally intended, things get complicated. Unfortunately, they have to learn how to grow up and they choose to do it the hard way.



AUTHOR BIO: (Taken from Connie's website)
I really don't like writing these "about me" things. I feel like I'm trying to sell myself to a room full of lustful people. And I have to resist the urge to say "I like candle light dinners and long walks on the beach". That and I don't want to bore people with "I'm a 34 year old Michigan woman that lives with her 17 year old calico cat". Whereas all of this is true; I really don't think people care. 
I've been writing for as long as I can remember. Stories, plays, poems; I've tried my hand at it all. I got serious about writing when I was 19. I've always wrote romance storbecause it's different. There's not a lot of it out there and I strive to be different. And I want to change the stereotypes that seem to be still be plaguing society. 
I'm more than just a writer. I love my friends, my family. I love to scrap book and go to movies and concerts. I've got my social work degree and plan to go back to school to higher my education soon. ies. It started out with fan fiction, before fan fiction had a name. Then it morphed into trying my hand at doing Sweet Valley High type series with friends. And then finally, in the last couple of years, I've settled on interracial romance.
I write interracial romance because it's different. There's not a lot of it out there and I strive to be different. And I want to change the stereotypes that seem to be still be plaguing society. 
I'm more than just a writer. I love my friends, my family. I love to scrap book and go to movies and concerts. I've got my social work degree and plan to go back to school to higher my education soon. 


Find NORTHERN LIGHTS on Amazon l Barnes & Noble
Find Learning The Hard Way on Amazon l Barnes & Noble l Smashwords Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...