Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #6: Dead Romantic by C.J. Skuse

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Camille wants to find the perfect boy, with an athlete's body and a poet's brain. But when she's mocked at a college party, she kows there isn't a boy alive who'll ever measure up. Enter Zoe, her brilliant but strange best friend, who takes biology homework to a whole new level. She can create Camille's dream boy, Frankenstein-stylee. But can she make him love her?


Expected publication: February 4th 2013

*****

I'm loving everything about this book!! Can't wait to read it!!

What book are you patiently waiting for the release of?



3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I loved Rockoholic by C.J. Skuse and this one sounds so creepy and interesting. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cover with the lightning & stiches, very Frankenstein-y!

    -GREAT WoW Pick (added to my TBR Pile),
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My WoW]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Pretty young Things and Rockaholic and this looks awesome! CJ Skuse always does impress me. I've contacted the UK publisher to request a copy so hope I get one!

    New follower :)

    Check mine out Here (My WOW)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I liked Rockoholic so I'd totally be into checking this out. Great feature.

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...