Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #27: In This Moment by Autumn Doughton

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Every moment possesses its own kind of magic...

Aimee Spencer learned the hard way that for some moments, there are no take-backs, no rewinds, no do-overs. A year ago her world imploded and Aimee has been running ever since. She doesn't want to feel. She doesn't want to remember. To bury the ghosts that haunt her, she is living a life that has become unrecognizable. 

Cole Everly is a golden boy with a cocky smile and an attitude to match. He's grown accustomed to girls throwing themselves at his feet but when Aimee trips and literally lands in his lap one afternoon, she's not at all what he expects. Difficult, damaged, closed-off. If Cole needed to make a list of qualities to avoid in a girl, Aimee would probably match up with every single one of them. He knows that he should stay away but he's drawn to her in a way that he can't exactly explain.

In this honest and absorbing story, Aimee and Cole struggle to sort out the thin spaces between loss and love. Ultimately, they will need to learn how to navigate through the pieces of the past if they want to hold on to the future and each other.


Expected Publication: August 2013


Every moment possesses its own kind of magic... I love that line!!!
I haven't read anything by Autumn Doughton as yet and I figure this is a great book to start with. 
What book are you patiently waiting for the release of?

12 comments:

  1. This one's new to me! Looks interesting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this one before but sounds really great. I can't wait to see some reviews for it. Great pick :)

    Here is our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of this one but I am in love with that cover!

    My Waiting on Wednesday


    ReplyDelete
  4. Jup, this sounds really good. Thanks for stepping by and sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so amazing! I will be adding it to my Goodreads "want it" list! ;)
    Thank you so much for stopping by my WoW post!
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pick. I love the cover.

    bloglovin follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-54-avalon-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so good - I've not seen it before but I will definitely be checking it out. Great pick :)

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is new to me. Thanks for sharing. I will definitely add this to my TBR list!

    Toni @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. After reading this synopsis I checked out her other books on goodreads and they all have such fantastic covers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i haven't heard of this book but that cover is gorgeous and it sounds like my kind of read. added it to my wishlist :)

    our WoW pick

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds amazing. Adding it to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-perfect-ruin/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick! This is the first of I've heard of this one, though I like the cover. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...