Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #44: The Wicked We Have Done (Chaos Theory #1) by Sarah Harian

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Evalyn Ibarra never expected to be an accused killer and experimental prison test subject. A year ago, she was a normal college student. Now she’s been sentenced to a month in the compass room—an advanced prison obstacle course designed by the government to execute justice.

If she survives, the world will know she’s innocent.

Locked up with nine notorious and potentially psychotic criminals, Evalyn must fight the prison and dismantle her past to stay alive. But the system prized for accuracy appears to be killing at random.

She doesn’t plan on making friends.

She doesn’t plan on falling in love, either.

Expected publication: March 18th 2014 


When it comes to dystopian reads, they tend to be the last ones that I pick up. And I really don't know why, because I've loved all the ones that I've read. Besides the great cover, The Wicked We Have Done has really sucked me in with that blurb. Really looking forward to having a read of this one.
What book are you patiently waiting for the release of?

4 comments:

  1. i've never heard of this book before but i'm intrigued. i love the sound of it. adding to my wishlist. awesome pick :D

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that sounds very good!! Might have to get that one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm..guess not my thing. Hehe
    Hope you enjoy though!

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one before but it sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/come-to-me-quietly/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...