Tuesday, March 4, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES #10


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

*****

I'm a little bit late with my STS post this week. I was surprised by hubby with a few days away for my birthday, which was yesterday. I had such a fantastic time!!

Purchased
I'm working on completing my Jennifer L. Armentrout collection at the moment, and it's coming along nicely. Just a few more left to get. I needed A Corner of White to read since I received the first book in the series for review. And I received Divergent as a gift for my birthday.



Week In Review

It was a busy week on the blog last week. Things will be much more evenly paced for me this week so that I can get some reading done.

What books did you add to your shelves this week?

4 comments:

  1. I loved Divergent and looking forward to watching the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Divergent and JLA!! Onyx was what really sold me to the series, although Obsidian did garner some attention from me but it was Onyx that made me an addict/fan!

    Thanks for visiting my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you had a JLA week! Love her stuff! Just put up my review of Trust in me yesterday! Enjoy it. I love Cam and his cookies! Thanks ford stopping by The Cover Contessa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for all the JLA books! I'm glad you got like all of them LOL :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...