Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Where Have I Been?


Hey there! So, it's been awhile. About four months I think. So you may be wondering where I've been. Or maybe not! But anyway life has taken top priority, as it should. I just had so much going on that I found that I'd lost the words to review. I found myself sitting down at my computer struggling to come up with anything to say. But things are starting to settle into a much more even pace in my home life, so I'm hoping to ease myself back into the world of blogging. Don't be expecting a post every day, but I will be helping out some of my most favourite authors when the need arises and posting reviews of some of the books that I thankfully still get sent to review.

As always I'm most active over on my Instagram account, so you can always pop over there and say hi. 

~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. I love your pillow !! Where did you get it from ? :)


    sofiazehar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone my name Ximena Jimena from Cuba i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes & diabetes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Itua i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure all diseases
    email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com Dr Itua can also bring back your ex lover and make him or she love more than ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...